Work With Us
Join the 3 Lakes Team
3 Lakes Landscape Supply, LLC. is growing and we’re seeking skilled professionals who value a positive work environment, are committed to providing excellent customer service, excel as part of a team, and are motivated to grow with us.
3 Lakes Landscape Supply in Plymouth, New Hampshire, is a growing company that carries a wide variety of landscaping and hardscaping products, including bin materials (e.g., crushed stone, sand, gravel, loam, mulches), granite, stone products, tools, outdoor handheld power equipment, bagged products, plants, shrubs, seasonal material, and more.
We’re seeking a full-time Landscape Retail Clerk to work at our supply yard and store on Tenney Mountain Highway.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer-friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer and maintaining outstanding standards.
- Interact with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintain a clean, customer-friendly store environment.
- Replenish products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Write quotes for materials sold; answer phones and follow up with sales leads; and schedule product deliveries.
- Water and maintain all plant material located in the supply yard.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- General computer proficiency; knowledge of and experience with POS systems preferred.
- Availability during hours necessary to open and close the store which includes mornings, days, and evenings.
- Clean and valid license; reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability and experience to operate a skid steer, loader, dump truck, and heavy equipment.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions, as necessary.
- General knowledge and/or willingness to learn about flowers, shrubs, trees, aggregate materials, granite, and other landscape/hardscape materials.
Full-time employees are eligible for a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 3% match on a retirement plan; and paid time off.
Position posted April 11, 2022
How to Apply
Click/tap here to download our employment application.
Please send your completed application to:
3 Lakes Landscape Supply
ATTN: Hiring Manager
1 Steel Drive
Plymouth NH 03264
3 Lakes Landscape Supply, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 3 Lakes Landscape Supply, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
3 Lakes Landscape Supply, LLC. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
3 Lakes Landscaping is Hiring!
3 Lakes Landscaping, LLC. is seeking skilled professionals who value a positive work environment, are committed to providing excellent customer service, excel as part of a team, and are motivated to grow with us. Check out available positions at 3 Lakes Landscaping!